Thursday, May 27, 2010

Goals are for crazy people.

I just got back from running. I ran just about 2 miles today, but I did it considerably faster than the past couple o' days. I almost didn't run today, but then I thought about it and decided that I have to try to do it every day I can because otherwise, I'll just find new excuses not to. And then I'll gain weight again. And then I shall be bummed and disappointed in myself for not continuing with my progress. I haven't been eating that well, though. I'm trying to change that gradually. Manda, Tim, and I ate Gardein vegetarian pulled "pork" last night and that was really good. Perhaps when my iron's all the way up again I'll go back to being a vegetarian.

Summer Goals:
  • Keep running approximately 2-3 miles each morning; gradually increase by 1 mile every two to three weeks.
  • Continue using FitDay.com to improve diet, exercise, and overall health habits.
  • Get BMI down to ~19 (I want to be 120ish and I'm 5'7") which would mean losing about 12-15 lbs.
  • Drop the 5 pounds gained during May (fuck you finals week) by June 15th.
  • Get back to an almost normal sleep schedule.
  • Be able to go shopping without feeling like death is becoming me because I can't look at myself in jean shorts.
  • Life weights 2-3 times a week.

1 comment:

  1. sam, you are effing skinny! stop being so hard on yourself. i promise i would tell you if you were fat.

    ReplyDelete