Saturday, August 7, 2010

I just dance the way I feel.

Game 23135

I left New York and moved into the Aspens in the same day (July 27th). Eric picked me up from the airport, we met up with Gina and her dad, and we moved some shit in. He left, Gina & her papa left, and I ended up with Greg, Wes, and Cam later that night, making toasts regarding coasts. Most of the rest of these two weeks have been sort of a blur.

The Saturday after moving in, we had a party of sorts for Justine, Gina's bffl from San Diego. A bunch of her friends came over (and were really lovely so I hope they come back again sometime) and so Cam & I went out to dinner with them. We were then joined by Adam, Cam, Greg, Steph, and Jesus. It was raaad and we realized that our downstairs neighbors are pretty chill considering nobody got upset at us for the dancing and (rather loudly) blasting electro. Overall, a solid night.

Jared and I hung out for a day which was lovely, though I think I overwhelmed him with people and sushi, haha. He helped me move, though, which was super nice of him and hopefully he returns to Ruby Woo (my temporary name for this here apartment, haha). Cam and I borrowed Dave's car and moved my bed/mattress/etc. stuff so I have, finally, entirely moved out of my old house. Finally.

Cam and I went to Haven and I got their fried chicken + waffle. Totally not worth $15...I would rather go to Roscoe's any day. Ever.

Anyways, photos.
I love love love looking at clouds. So much.

Team Movers ahoy.

O haiiii result of lots of carrying! I love our living room.

Mreow.

Cammy Cam after we went antique shopping.


Shooting up at Griffith Park with David, Sean, Wes, and Greg.

Oh, look...the Hollywood sign.

Classy.

Love love love this one of Gina.

Sassy-drunk.


Loved this crowd.

So fucking excellent.

$5 "dress."

Adam always wins, obviously.

Neppers doing his thing.

For Cam's "last night" (which wound up being second to last due to rideshare failure), we went to Haven and had a swell dinner. Well...minus hot sauce getting all over my waffle. Some combinations of random foods are great (like avocado + anything ever, ever, ever). Some, like hot sauce and waffle = no. Fuck no. Nevertheless, it was a nice night. I also got red velvet cake frozen yogurt at Cherry On Top...BOMB.

Anyways, it's been nice so far. I just want to relax. Uh, I daresay...I'm just trying to have a good time with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment