Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve and counting

It has been over two months since I last wrote, but I don't think almost anybody reads this boo-hoo blog SO...ta-da, I'm back!

I'm probably going to New York City for New Year's Eve, which is something I've never done. And I'm quite excited.

I think every occasion requires a playlist, but New Year's definitely needs a special one. It needs some older, beloved songs with lots of nostalgia attached to them plus some newer ones with more recent memories, fresher in the mind. Here is my (current) NYE playlist, unrefined so far with some necessary additions that I undoubtedly have forgotten, but ta-da:
  1. Apple Juice Kid/Louis Armstrong - Dreams
  2. Bassment Jaxx - Raindrops (Doorly Dubstep Remix)
  3. The Crystal Method ft. Emily Haines - Come Back Clean (ATLAS Remix)
  4. Sharam ft. Kid Cudi - She Came Along
  5. Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse ft. James Mercer - I Can Catch It
  6. Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness (because of course that has to be on this list, c'mon...)
  7. Breakage ft. Zarif - Over
  8. The Archies - Sugar Sugar
  9. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (deadmau5 remix)
  10. Laura Marling - Crawled Out of the Sea
  11. Beach House - Turtle Island and/or Take Care
To be continued...this list is clearly not even close to done. SOON, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment