Wednesday, April 1, 2009

If I go quiet, will the itch go down with me?

I can't seem to get out of bed. I will soon, but right now, it's 11:28 AM and I just really don't feel like walking outside. Why is it so frowned upon to just want to stay in bed all day sometimes?

America is so obsessed with such contradicting lifestyles: we love the oh-so-blue-collar people who rise early, work hard every day, etc. and yet we not only condone, but admire and desire, the ultimate goal of just living in absolute, unlimited riches without a care in the world.


Anyways, I left this up earlier, and now I'm back. It's 2:21 PM and I just successfully hit 1g with my ears. They're pretty little colorfronts, I love them. :D



Nude of my right ear, currently. All the stickiness is Vitamin E oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment