Monday, August 10, 2009

To every little limb that loves me.

I guess I haven't said much in a while. In brief bullets, here is my life lately:
  • 11 days ago (Friday 7/31, of course) I went with Manda and Ryan to Scarab Body Arts in Syracuse and we each got a fucking awesome piece done. Manda's was a snitch tattoo on her lower left back with the Deathly Hallows symbol embedded into it/surrounding it, if that makes sense, and Ryan's was the DH symbol tattooed alone on the back of his right calf. I got a quill cut into my side with three small stars right above it. Pictures below.
  • Went out with those two and others every single day this past week. This is a regular occurance anyways, but we extra-hung out all together because it was hella sad that I wasn't going to see them for a good four months. :(
  • Stayed with my grandparents in Manlius on Wednesday night and blacksmithed a large feather. I'm actually not as bad as I thought at that business. I definitely will be making tons more iron and steel stuff.
  • Went to Strong Hearts (vegan restaurant/cafe in Syracuse) every Friday for like 3-4 weeks straight. Pizza night, goddamnit.<3
  • Left for CA on Saturday morning. The night before, Manda, Ry, Eddie and I stayed up until my flight. It was so depressing; she and I cried the entire way to the airport, they dropped me off, and we each just kept crying separately.
  • I miss NY a lot/have that sinking feeling.
  • The trip took 15 hours because United sucks.
  • Went to Cherry On Top with David as soon as I got back. The next day, we went to this awesome western place in Barstow (I think) that was a ghost town that had been re-done and stuff. It was pretty damn cool. We even went into a mine and I kept getting creeped out because...I'm paranoid. :P
  • Went to Anna/Jean's apartment to stay the night while we're waiting for the Sad House fellahs to move out (I believe they were out yesterday and now the house is being cleaned). Ended up going to Tommy's for a late dinner, drank a bit, pet the precious dogs that were there, and then came back to Anna's.
  • Talked to Anna for a couple of hours both last night and the night before, which was great, and then passed out and had weird dreams (as usual).
  • Hung out with Jessica Blaize & folks for most of the afternoon and then met Julianne, had coffee/talk time for a few hours, and it was a really nice night.
  • Visited property management company with Anna & her dad. Very successful meeting.
Overall, I feel productive for the most part. I need to go look for a job ASAP because Chapman fucked me over on financial aid for this year, but hopefully next year will be better (unforeseen circumstances caused some issues).

No comments:

Post a Comment