Saturday, June 6, 2009

Monthly atrophy.

In continuation with this post, here are pictures from the first three months of 2009 (I have taken FAR too many photos in 2009 so far and really don't want to put a ton in one post like I did for the 2008 entry).

In January through March 2009, I:

Rang in the new year with a Chup!


Hung out with my biffles.


Got my ears pierced at a 6g & stretched to a 4g.


Had a lot of lovin' with PandaBear the night before she went back to NJ.


Wore a dress around my room.


Went to a bonfire the night before I left with Ryry, Eddie, and Buffalo people.


Got down at the Saloon with two beezies.


Started being friends with Greg.
This was an accidental picture, by the way, and
I was reaching for the camera from Heidi (I think)
and awkwardly made this expression.


Had a wonderful Valentine's Day in San Clemente.


Hung out in an all-MPH group at Chapman.


Did makeup/was an extra for "The Time Traveler."


Dressed as a bear, briefly.


Was apparently very concerned in the background of Cameron's set.


Worked on with all these fine people on "Passing On."



Went to Mod with these lovelies (after pre-gaming here in Zak's room, naturally).


Made awkward faces at the camera while drunk.


Uhhh..."worked" on "Campeater," Daniel Kaufmann's set.


Definitely did stuff on Daniel's set besides pet
dogs with Niels and give people black eyes.


Went to the beach with some beautiful folks.

Made eyes at Marie's camera.



Went somewhere beautiful with CK and David.


Worked on Dillon's pretend beer commercial (not real commercial/very real beer).


Had a rough night that time around.


Looked like a silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment