Friday, June 5, 2009

There's a bird's nest outside my window.

Yesterday, I went to the zoo with Manda, Joe, Tony, and Julia. Joe, Tony, and Julia have been visiting from NJ this week (I believe they leave today to go back). In the past four days, I have:
  • Gone to the zoo
  • Gone to Scarab to be with Manda while she gets something pierced
  • Read for "Closer"
  • Eaten at Dinosaur BBQ AND Pastabilities
  • Bought some clothes
And probably other things that I can't think of. I've had at least two caramel + hot fudge sundaes, though...delicious.

New outfit:


Dress: Forever 21, $12.50
Tights: Sparkle & Face @ UO, $5ish
Boots: Heidi's :P

ZOO!




Found this at MPH:


Also, my ears are now stretched to 00g. I'll show pictures soon. But I'm pretty stoked :D

1 comment:

  1. hey you, i like your sunglasses. let's read poetry together.

    <3 love you

    ReplyDelete