Thursday, June 4, 2009

For better or for worse.

So in the process of deleting pictures to make room on my computer, I had to go through pretty much every folder of photos I've made since I got this laptop (2/08) and it's surprising/eerie to see the ones from last year. I never would've thought then that...well, you know. "I'd be where I am now," y'know? All that business.

I'll share some. And put them into two parts (2008 and 2009).

In 2008, I:

Made these cards for Valentine's Day 2008.


Did a photo sesh at the SU Law School :P


Went to Mohammad's house frequently.


Drank a lot at said house...


Was there when my baby got home from her first year of college!


Went to my fourth and final prom.


Conducted some shit. (Actually, it was Imogen Heap's "Hide & Seek" and it was sick.)


Went to the ZOO with Panda, Mohammad, and Joe!


Graduated high school and shit. My family = so ADD.


Had a graduation party.


Dyed my hair blue with lighter blue highlights.


Argued about stuff (not really).


Was Laura in Glass Menagerie.


Got a new tattoo.


Went to Ren Faire. Ryan beat my ass shortly after this.


Went on a fucking awesome Pennsylvanian adventure.


Went to Nocturnal Wonderland.


Hung out with some ladiezzz.


Went to Crystal Cove and loved it.


Had an awesome day-before-birthday thanks to this fellah!
(He surprised me with Knott's Scary Farm!)


Had an awesome birthday.


Went to Hard Fest with Liv & Clark.
Fun day, but that night was hellish due to bad roll.


MET MY FUCKING IDOL (Kay Hanley from Letters to Cleo).



Went to northern California with David for
Thanksgiving to visit my brother Brian in Davis.


Remembered what snow looks like.


Came home and saw Ryry.


Probably was intoxicated. :P


Grew my hair out.


Celebrated Christmas in New Jersey with my dad's side. :)


Had surgery and went from this...


...To this. Fucked up on Morphine still.

No comments:

Post a Comment