Thursday, October 1, 2009

BeezyTalk Week 3

This is what happens when BeezyTalk goes on the air. Up, up.

BeezyTalk this week started awkwardly with 10 listeners and a few mic fuck-ups. However, by the middle, we'd doubled into 20 listeners (not much, I'm aware, but this is surprisingly high for Chapman Radio). :D Stoked. Track list:
  1. MSTRKRFT ft. N.O.R.E. & Isis - "Bounce"
  2. Paul Van Dyk ft. Ashley Tomberlin - "New York City"
  3. Subtle - "I Heart L.A."
  4. Louis Armstrong - "I Can't Give You Anything But Love"
  5. Teddybears ft. Neneh Cherry - "Yours To Keep"*
  6. Rusko - "Jahova"
  7. Water Bears - "I See The Devil Fall Like Lightning"
  8. The Platters - "Put Your Head On My Shoulder"
  9. Cut Copy - "Midnight Runner"
  10. Ratatat - "Brulee"
  11. Peter Gabriel - "Book of Love"*
  12. Metric - "Sick Muse"
  13. Crookers - "Knobbers"
  14. La Roux - "In For The Kill" (Skream remix)
  15. Duck Sauce - "Anyway"
  16. WHY? - "Gemini (Birthday Song)"*
  17. Cake - "End of the Movie"
  18. Queen - "Don't Stop Me Now"
Haha, any song with an asterisk = one that makes me baw every time I hear it. Pfft. Either way, though, I love those songs. And the rest of them. But especially "Gemini (Birthday Song)" for every nostalgic reason in the book.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment