Monday, October 19, 2009

BeezyTalk weeks 4 & 5 and birfday and drifting

I turn twenty in ten days (the 29th), so we're having a large-ish party at the Saloon (because they're fantastic and gracious, thank goodness) that will be a celebration of Halloween, my birthday, and Zak's birthday. I'm super goddamned excited. Heidi and I are hosting it, Dillon will hopefully be DJing, and there will be a special surprise put on by Zak, Jamie + some folks as well as another little surprise from Heidi and I. :)

Anyways, BeezyTalk on October 15th's (week 5) tracklist:
  1. Mika - We Are Golden (Bob Sinclair Club Mix)
  2. Bonde do Role - Gasolina (Crookers remix)
  3. Beach Boys - California Girls
  4. Against Me! - Those Anarcho Punks Are Mysterious
  5. Odd Nosdam - Ligaya
  6. Ratatat - Mirando
  7. Trolley Snatcha - The Future
  8. Cat Stevens - The Wind
  9. Rusko - HipHop
  10. Metric - Live It Out
  11. Water Bears - Take Me Home (Dorothy)
  12. Lykke Li - Dance Dance Dance (remix by...somebody)
  13. Ron Carroll - Walking Down the Street (Bart B More remix)
  14. cLOUDDEAD - Dead Dogs Two
  15. Alter Ego - Fuckingham Palace (Modeselektor remix)
  16. The Arcade Fire - Wake Up
  17. Daft Punk - Touch It/Technologic (live)
And BeezyTalk on October 9th (week 4):
  1. Kid Cudi + Crookers + Rusko - Day 'N Nite (kehkeh)
  2. Boston - More Than A Feeling
  3. Billie Holiday - Autumn in New York
  4. A-Ha - Take On Me
  5. AC Slater - Hello
  6. Rusko - William H. Tonkers
  7. Metric - The Twist
  8. WHY? (covering The Cure) - Close to Me
  9. MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker (Laidback Luke remix)
  10. 16bit - Put Ya Dirt Inside
  11. Frank Sinatra - Dancing Cheek to Cheek
  12. Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
  13. The Widdler - Lady Dub
  14. Dntel - Breakfast In Bed
  15. Water Bears - Susan
  16. Grandaddy - Skateboarding Saves Me Twice
  17. Crookers - Thunderstruck (AC/DC remix)

I had a weird/good week. Last week sort of bummed me out, but the weekend was pretty decent. I was on set Saturday and Sunday for a grad cycle, and that was fun. Lots of really nice people. The stunt fellow was damn awesome, extremely helpful, and is hopefully going to assist me in getting some work that'll pay more than I'm getting now, which would be amazing. He was such a nice person, it's ridiculous(ly awesome). The set was in the middle of Silverado near Black Star where part of Cam's film took place. On Saturday night, I got off set early-ish, got some rose wine, and went to the Saloon party that night. Heidi and I got somewhat plastered (her more than I; vice versa from two weeks ago) and came home really exhausted and somewhat sad. We ended up sleeping in her room until she got up for set at 6am (we got back around 3am), then I moved to my room, slept til noonish, and went to set around 2:30pm. Today, classes were sort of shitty but I think that had to do more with me than them. Heidi and I sat at Chapman Coffee for a while after our Physics class, then Adam and I went and got frozen yogurt. Eric is coming in a bit, I believe. This weekend, I'm on set on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but they'll be paying me so that's a thumbs up.

I think I'm going to nap now. I'm listening to "Ligaya" remixed by Odd Nosdam and it's making me so tired. Elipses, drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment