Monday, January 26, 2009

Pela'o

So, I've been having a mild anxiety attack this evening and I've had goosebumps and hives for a few hours. Ah well. I'm trying to keep my mind off things by moving, moving, moving. I've been listening to Crookers in an attempt to keep my brain energized and thinking about other shit.

I got up early and went to my InsideTrack coach, Kristen, and we discussed what was going on with my schedule. I felt much better afterwards, so I took a walk and went to The Circle. Unfortunately, I forgot how terrifying crossing streets is now (I got hit by a car last week and can't seem to shake the feeling that it'll happen again), and people there drive like shit. Olivia called and came by for about an hour. We played catch-up, I missed her a ton, and she let me borrow a pair of 4g glass eyelets and 2g steel star spirals; I'm lucky to have a friend with so much pretty jewelry that lets me borrow it, haha. I had dinner with Gabe because he happened to be there at the same time as I. He's one of the more interesting people at Chapman that I've met, definitely. I then took a nap back here and had a really horrendous nightmare, woke up, and had an anxiety attack. It's better now but it keeps coming back in waves.

I'm sending stuff to Ben Cooper tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment