Monday, January 26, 2009

Scham Tha Funkee Homosexual

My schedule for this coming semester is pretty sicklicious. Nothing starts before 11 am, three of my classes apply to my Creative Writing major, one applies to my Comm minor, and one gets rid of a GE requirement. And the other one is just AWESOME (take a guess at which that is, haha).

Mondays
11 - 11:50 Writing About Film
12 - 12:20 InsideTrack
1 - 2:15 Intro to Poetry
7 - 9:50 (pm) Film Genre: The Western

Tuesdays
11 - 12:15 Theatrical Makeup (!!!)
1 - 2:15 American Literature
7 - 9:50 (pm) Theories of Persuasion

Wednesdays are the same as Mondays but without InsideTrack and Film Genre: The Western.
Thursdays are the same as Tuesdays but without Theories of Persuasion.
Fridays only have Writing About Film and then I'm done!

Fucking awesome. SO much better than my five-classes-on-Mondays, four-classes-every-other-day-of-the-week schedule from the fall. I felt like I had no time to do anything, and it definitely showed in both my grades and demeanor. However, because I'm taking 18 credits this semester, it means I have to quit University Choir and probably voice lessons unless I can somehow audit that shit. I love my voice teacher and she's done a hell of a lot for me, so if possible, I want to stay doing that. Choir...not quite as important to me. I've never been good with large amounts of musicians (about 75% of whom, though very good, are insanely egotistical) all at once.

On a side note, I'm in The Vagina Monologues here. My monologue = "The Woman Who Loved To Make Vaginas Happy." I'm really excited, although a bit nervous because I haven't acted since Glass Menagerie (and I wasn't exactly SAG worthy, haha) and I have horrendous stage fright. I also have to orgasm onstage so I s'pose that'll be interesting, eh?

I fit my first pair of double-flared plugs in my ears. They're horn with an abalone inlay. Tons of Vitamin E oil went into the effort, haha. They're these ones in a 4g. :) Hopefully, at some point in 2010/2011, I'll be able to wear the following in my goal size (1/2"):

No comments:

Post a Comment