Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Too late.

It is 74 degrees outside now, according to weather.com, but I'm willing to bet it's 80+ in my room at the moment. FUUU-. Today, despite being my worst day of the school week (Intro to Creative Writing 1-2:15, Composing Self 2:30-3:45, Beauty of Physics 4-5:15, Social Problems 7-9:50 and then Chappy Radio meeting), went fairly well. I'm tired, sure, but I feel like it's easier to "watch what I eat" and "exercise more" when I live fifteen minutes walking from campus (so it's not close enough to actually want to drive, not that I even have a car, but I could go in with Rae/Anna) and don't have time to eat much.

Lots of Odd Nosdam, Rusko, and M83 today. Astronautalis and Water Bears have been up there lately, too. Speaking of music, a list of things I'm doing this weekend:
  • Having Chelsea over! I'm so excited to hang out with her and her boyfriend for a few days.
  • Orange International Street Fair! Food + beer + lots of people = always awesome, minus the "lots of people" part. :)
  • Going to the Saloon's party on Saturday as well as the "Octopus Party" that Daniel, Tyler, and somebody else (I think) are having that night.
  • Going into the desert with Chelsea and her fellah as well as maybe Heidi or somebody, exploring, hiking, drinking, and taking pretty pictures.
  • Going up to LA on Sunday with Wes to go to Amoeba and a few other places. It'll be a nice quiet day away from Orange.
  • Cleaning the house a hell of a lot, particularly my floor and the kitchen floor.
Problem: Heat
Solution: Smoke menthols in the pool (while listening to Louis Armstrong).
????
PROFIT!


This is Chelsea! She's super fantastic, gawgeous, and a nice gal.
I'm stoked to introduce her around and such; I believe she's coming to the Saloon!


Heidi and I on one of the 4092384 100+ degree days.


Getting drunk with Greg at the Syc + Shaf house nearby, y/y?

I want to goddamned sleep. Why is this so difficult given how insanely tired I am? I take sleep medication- I get drowsy the next day and not even while I'm trying to sleep. I try relaxing all of my muscles- I feel sweaty and sickened. I try to just lay back for a while and close my eyes like a normal person usually does- I get cramps, I feel like punching my ovaries, and I get onto the goddamned internet like it'll somehow assist.

2 comments:

  1. YOU GOT TO MEET CHELSEA?!?! I'm so jealous. She's a babe.

    Hope all is well with you, my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! :D NOW YOU AND I MUST HANG OUT SOOOON.<3

    ReplyDelete