Saturday, September 19, 2009

Womp womp.

  • BeezyTalk's first show went really well. We generally at between 16-18 listeners which, for a brand new show at a small college's station, isn't bad. I may have accidentally said "fuck" on the radio. C'est la vie.
  • I'm "blonde" (i.e. some shitty yellow color); hopefully going to blue very soon.
  • Last night, we went to the Saint Motel show and it was a good time. The fellahs from the band came back to Greg's at Heidi and I's invite and so it was nice to hang out with them, drink a bit, play some games, etc. with a bunch of people. Eric and Justin came down from LA and hung out, as well, along with Zak.
  • Zak, Heidi and I went back to our place and then Rae, Eric, and Justin met us there. By the time they got here, us there were dancing in the living room (something Heidi and I had been doing earlier) to old jazz with the Christmas lights on and it was fantastic.
  • This morning, our house was fucking loud. Argh. I felt sick for a while and couldn't fall back asleep because I was dehydrated. Even so, it was a good day/night.
  • Heidi's sister just arrived a little while ago from NorCal and she's coming shopping with us, then we're going to the beach later. She's a super nice person and she looks IDENTICAL to (if not prettier than) Emily Haines. It's insane.
  • Life is G.
  • I'm getting better.
Oh oh, and MOD Squad was the other night. Extremely fun although I miss when Dillon would DJ and such. They played some good-ish stuff Thursday night, though, and some pretty shitty stuff, so it was still funsies to dance hard once more.

Sweaty and blonde


Me, Joe, & Heidi supplying flyness


Tyler (i.e. Beezy #3) giving us hugs


Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment