Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Watch the moon and hope the damn thing crumbles.

Writer's block is possibly one of the most frustrating things your mind can do to you. Some days, I breathe Times New Roman and think in size 12, and then there are nights like tonight when I have a specific thing I need to write but can't force the words to come out. It's absurd.

My feet are dirty and so they're hanging off the side of the bed because I hate having anything on my sheets that's unclean.

Prompts can suck my dick, to put it blatantly. To put it more politely, prompts are irritating and make it quite a bit tedious to write as opposed to being a positive experience.

Yadda yadda. Vomit word matter. Goodnight, sir.

2 comments:

  1. Oddly enough, I used to LOVE prompts. Some of the best stuff I've ever written has been based on prompts. I think it was because I used to have a little universe for prompt based things for creative writing class. So I would hear the prompt and I would think: ok. I just have to think of a moment in time in the life of brothers, with a missing father, who hunt demons.

    Hahahaha. Or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Oh god, I am so bad at going along with prompts; I love just writing whatever I feel like at the moment (wow I sound like a hippie-douche, ha) so I wish I could do what you do :D
    <3
    Miss you, girl.

    ReplyDelete