Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Am I sick to think I look best under fluorescent lights?

I had a really, really good day today. Like, exceptionally good. I saw so many people, found out I have a class with Emmeline and Regina, and met a few very nice people. It was super sunny and about 85 degrees or so and I sat outside for a while, soaking in the sweet air and writing. I've been writing so much lately; I wish I were in a writing workshop or something for school so that way I could get more feedback on my stuff without feeling like I'm troubling people or forcing them to read my stuff, haha. I met a cute boy today. I'm such an oddball because whenever I speak to anyone I find attractive, I ramble and make either total intense borderline-creepy eye contact (Manda calls it "the eyez") or sporadic, awkward, look-away-constantly eye contact. Today, I mainly did the latter, unfortunately. Ah well, I just thought it was another nice point of my day; it's not like I'm implying some sort of situation where it means anything. The only thing remaining to happen today is if I got to pet some cats and cuddle puppies or something equally cute.

Yesterday was our first day of classes. I had Writing About Film (decent seeming), Intro to Poetry (super excited about this one), and Film Genre: the Western. The Western class is from 7-10 at night and I have it with both Alex and David as well as quite a few other people we know. It's a super fun class and the professor is extremely smart and very funny. It looks like it'll be an awesome semester...now excuse me while I find some wood to knock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment