Tuesday, March 24, 2009

(1) Go to California (2)Go to Hawaii

I never not cared what my voice sounded like while I sing until now, post-tonsillectomy + shittiness. Now that it's incapable of sounding alright, I'm okay with it sounding terrible. I mean, I have a chest voice still but my head voice is pretty fucking bad/unstable. Good thing I quit that whole "music" thing, eh? I wasn't exactly going places due to a strong lack of motivation to practice the music assigned/learn music theory and an even stronger lack of motivation to put myself in the spotlight as a singer. Writing is crack for me; singing is just the pipe I smoke it through.

Verb - action.
Noun - no.
Beep beep beep,
Ovaltine chocolate milk answering machine lady's hands digits controlling numbers like pushpins.

Today was a pretty great day. I woke up on time, went to theatrical makeup, had lunch with Regina and Heidi, then us + Sasha went to get Regina's nose pierced at Outer Limits (!) and then we shopped at Buffalo Exchange, Urban Outfitters, etc. stores @ the Lab. It was a gorgeous, gorgeous day; about 77 degrees all day, super sunny, slight breeze. We came back, ate dinner, and Heidi and I chilled around the smoker's table for a while with people passing in and out and around. I went to rehearsal for the superhero intermediate I'm in and then called Heidi. It's her birthday so later tonight, we probably have plans. Who knows?

Beautiful places are prone to natural disaster. Lalala.

I remember when I turned sixteen. I was with Manda, Ryan, Ronnie, and I think somebody else (Tom, maybe?). We went to Denny's. It was pretty fucking fun. I did this on my seventeenth, too. I miss Denny's by Electronics Parkway. End.

2 comments:

  1. aw. my friends and i go to denny's constantly too. i hate the food but love the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so beautiful here, too! And yay, Denny's!

    ReplyDelete