Monday, March 23, 2009

Flows sweetly?

I wrote a 4 part piece that I call "Drowning." I also wrote two companion poems. One is about the physical act of drowning, the other about emotionally drowning (yeah, yeah - I bring the depressive lulz with it, now shut the fuck up). The four part one = semi-stream of conscious set of poems. I read that one at writer's exchange today and added two different lines while speaking. I never mean to do it; it just happens. I do it while reading stories, too, particularly fairytales. I wonder if I just hate the impersonal nature of things already written. Live in the moment, bastards.

Speaking of bastards, I started listening to Lifetime a little bit again.

I have a midterm in 35 minutes that I've studied for 15-20 minutes for. Oh, motivation! I am so tired and all I want to do is watch Food Network with Manda and Ryan, talk about why I'm going to marry Bobby Flay, eat bulk candy, and write more in "Fuck That Bitch." Unfortunately, I can't do that for two months.

I'm ordering a pair of GWS 1g aqua colorfronts that look like this:

They're lovely. I didn't think I'd need them but my ears are loose at 2g but still too small for 0g, and this will make the transition very nice, I think. I'm re-doing my double nostril piercings ASAP, right after the intermediate project I'm in is done on Sunday. I'm stoked; I miss having them in my face, silly as that sounds.

Speaking of faces, my recognition is off again. I keep forgetting what people look like while I'm standing next to them. If they lie down or tilt their heads, I suddenly can't remember who they are. Bad eyes. Bad interpreting? I cannot stand the pounding-stampede sounds of typing; this is making my ears throb. Peace.

1 comment: