Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm extremely intoxicated and this will therefore be filed under "rambling," as well as not make much sense, capisce?

In short, Heidi and I went to the "Sad House" (i.e. the house of Niels, Colin, Trevor, and Adam) and watched Star Wars and got extremely drunk with a lot of other people. We ended up leaving for what we thought would be a half hour and ended up being two-ish hours. We walked to the opposite 711 from school, then walked to school, then went back. We ran at least a little while. Insane-o, hahaha. It was really fun, though, and she and I talked a ton. I called Chris on our way to 711 but he didn't answer, and then soon, around 12:30ish he called me back. I told him to come over, which he did, and then we left, walked Heidi to her dorm, then took a nice walk and talked for a long time. He's very, very nice to talk to and I didn't have a hard time speaking at all, and considering how much I love listening, it's been really nice to hear his thoughts. When I'm super drunk, it's much easier to ask blatant questions. This deepens early friendships regardless of how silly that sounds; like, I ask big, important ones to people early on, but some people, I just have trouble with. Meh, anyways...

I'm sleepy, I'm exhausted, my right eye and then both eyes keep closing....
My heart's on a page
I willl buy the page to support putting flower on pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment