Wednesday, March 11, 2009

America Won

"America's a blinding place for night life,
the highlights: America's a binding place
and I might tangle you in your own fists
(like two hundred feet of blank tape in a tree)
and I might pound you, put it on you like a sweater
(with the sleeve holes sewed shut
while you're trying to swim)
and I might treat you like a wall I walk by
(with my headphones on and my eyes all gone)
or polish you, shine your ego
like windexing a mirror."


I think it's time to go now. Soon.

The evenings have started getting Late, the days have started getting Cold; it's not Sunny Southern California any longer. In all honesty, I love it here, though, and if I'm going to actually move somewhere to make it my residence, it'll probably be up by Davis where Brian is. It's beautiful there and still rains (but it's supposed to), but not too much. Maybe I'll go to the coast. I want to go somewhere near the ocean.

Someday, I'll live in Maine. It's one of the most beautiful places in the world and has so to give that nobody will take (thank goodness). I know I lived in a lighthouse at some point and I'd like to again.

My hands love water. My mind hates the sight of Bottomless, though. I need to go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment