Monday, June 7, 2010

But we never really do what we intend to, do we?

Plans for the rest of this summer

New York (which I'll be in for the next two or so months):
  • Painting with my mom
  • Blacksmithing with my grandfather (+ he always makes us homemade hot fudge sundaes after)
  • Visiting my dad's side of the family in New Jersey
  • (Hopefully) going to Darien Lake with Panda, Ry, and other folks
  • Going back to blue right before I go back to CA (my mom asked me to do so, even though she loves my hair blue most of the time, haha)
  • Writing as much as possible
  • Walking Cinnamon two or three times a week
  • Running 3-4 miles each morning at least four times a week
  • Learn some stellar recipes from my grandmother
  • Volunteering with the Syracuse Peace Council
  • (Hopefully) doing wedding makeup


California (where I'll be for the last third of the summer)
  • Finding a nutritionist and figuring shit out
  • Moving into new fantastic-as-fuck Aspens apartment with Gina and Julia (!!!)
  • Going to the Bay with Greg, Adam and Bobby (I think I discussed it with him but I don't even remember at this point) to visit Cameron in Oakland and Heidi in Santa Cruz
  • Exploring the Redwoods with the above
  • Camping in Yosemite
  • Volunteering with animal organizations
  • Working out in the Aspens gym at least 4 times a week
  • Sticking with the healthy diet thing
  • Seeing Major Lazer again, I thiiiink
  • Drinking no more than two days a week (except when in Oakland/Santa Cruz/Yosemite, obviously)
  • Getting a bunny wabbit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment