Thursday, June 17, 2010

Names and Words I Don't Like

For some reason, I really hate certain words. Some, I hate hearing from 99% of people because the words make me so sick to listen to or say. I also hate quite a few names, whether it's because there are far too many shitty people associated with them or just because they sound odd/unfortunate/icky to me.

Names
  • Ashley (oh my god, I cannot express to you how much I hate this name)
  • Christine
  • Sabina
  • Terri
  • Jesse
  • Luke
  • Angela
  • Derek
  • Rebecca
  • Devon
  • Aiden (seriously, hipsters and everyone else: stop naming your fucking kids Aiden; it's not that awesome)
  • Barbara
  • Elizabeth


Words
  • cookie
  • Thursday
  • food
  • other
  • meal
  • a word that rhymes with "art"
  • a word that rhymes with "shoop"
  • retard
  • chill
  • smell
  • unnecessary
  • slick
  • bush
  • bubbles


And, just to bright things up, names and words I love:
  • crisp
  • Liam
  • Chloe
  • lovely
  • kitten
  • ubiquitous
  • Wendy
  • cerulean
  • bears
  • things
  • darling
  • ginger
  • translucent
  • lush
  • spacious

1 comment:

  1. ah, i thought me and my sister were the only people who made lists of good and bad words! we have good and bad letters, too: U, terrible, but K and J are good.
    crisp one of my favorites, too.
    do you think words have colors, too??

    ReplyDelete