Tuesday, June 22, 2010

There aren't any rainbows

"The human brain is only capable of maintaining 150 stable relationships."
It is funny, then, that I am unable to hold more than a handful of them. Well, stable ones, at least.

In any case, things that have happened in the past 48 hours:
  • I got my license (yes, finally; I'm nearly 21 and got it just yesterday, haha)
  • I found out I didn't get the part-time job I applied for because I'll be leaving after summer
  • I've run nearly 10 miles
  • Because my previous laptop seems to have offed itself, I ended up getting a new laptop :) Toshiba Satellite lovely thing...
  • I've eaten way too fucking much
  • I cried from 5am until around 9am
James and I went to Recess tonight (I drove, yayyy). We called/texted Manda a few times each to see if she wanted to come but we couldn't get ahold of her, unfortunately. It was pouring for a minute so we waited at Recess 'til it stopped and then stopped by Mohammad's, watched the end of Mean Girls, and that was nice. We drove back and went to Wegmans, went to get fries, then I decided (post-ordering) not to get them so we drove away and went to Taco Bell, then got gas and went home. I really like driving at night; it was so peaceful.

Tomorrow, I'm going to go running somewhere other than my neighborhood now that I can actually drive away to a place, haha. I want to find some interesting/lovely things to do in CNY that I never did because I couldn't get there and nobody was interested. Hmmm...I'll figure something out. I definitely need to pick up kickboxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment