Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Monday night's dream

Monday night I had a dream that I was in a wheelchair most of the time but sometimes I could walk. I was in a school and it was a frightening day for some reason. The locker area was shaped like a small cave and I kept calling Matt and Greg, and I felt really awkward doing so for some reason. I wheeled myself around the school, which was having an emergency evacuation for a little while (I'm unsure as to whether it was a real problem or not), and sometimes had to stand up but it was really difficult.

I also remember being near a pool. I kept getting the feeling that nobody wanted me to be there, but I don't think there was almost anybody else there.

I also was in a public restroom and some girl with braids ducked underneath the door and started climbing into the stall. Somehow I managed to get it all on handheld video tape and when I reviewed the tape (which had perspectives that couldn't possibly be filmed by me). I got really upset and she started screaming at me, saying she had good intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment