Tuesday, May 19, 2009

'Cause any smokes will kill you.

I'll be waiting in this parking lot,
And in my dreams, I am dirty broke, beautiful, and free.

I'm digging Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains lately.

I'm completely done; I finished all my finals :) I got an A on my Intro to Poetry paper that I turned it two weeks late. He was super positive in his response and I am fucking thrilled; I wasn't sure what he'd think. I wrote a 7-8 page paper on "Gypsy Girl" by Saul Williams from SHE and I'm just really happy Glaser liked it. I'm super sleepy, though, so I think I shall take a little nap and then meet Heidi for cocoa/coffee. Tonight = AP screenings and then I think we might go to Sad House to watch some Twin Peaks with Niels and, if I can get ahold of him, Nathan. Twin Peaks = one of my favorite shows, I can't help it. Dialogue is so ridiculous but the story is awesooome.

Tomorrow is Undie Run and I'm stoked. Heidi and I have our outfits planned out, Dillon's DJing the foam party afterwards, and it'll be a good time. I'm wearing a pretty conservative bra, a scarf, and boxers because...I'm not running around in a thong and a bikini, no thank you. I'd rather not have pictures of me drunk and half-naked around the interwebz, haha. But I'm down for dancing and fountain-playing.

And may the only cocktails we make be Molotov.

No comments:

Post a Comment