Friday, May 29, 2009

Hire prostitutes. Pay in beatings.

Nathan just posted this to me. I LOL'd.

I sent this back:

I LOL at Advice Dog variations. Can't fucking help it.


I've had two conversations that made me LOL today. Well, more probably, but these are the two that stick out most. They're more funny to me, though, so I'm sure nobody else will giggle as hard as I.

I'm talking to Greg about Saturday:
Greg: i had an insane time last weekend
Me: I think I almost passed out on sad house lawn. i had no idea i had had that much to drink. david brought me back and i guess i passed out a sidewalk again
Greg: yeah we found your puke sunday morning. it looked really weird
Me: oh god.
Greg: its cool
Me: i forgot i threw up
Greg: yep, you were like "i need to throw up"
then you went on the lawn and did so, then you were there for a while
and me and niels were like
is sam ok? we should check on her
and just then david showed
Me: goddamnit

Goddamnit, go me. I have the alcohol tolerance of toddler. I need to stop that, probably.



Manda, Ryan, and I were driving in Ry's car earlier tonight. They were extremely high. It's about 11:30 pm. Manda turns to us and goes:
"GUYS, if we start driving now, we can get to the aquarium before they open."
So, for some odd reason, I yell:
"GUYS, if we start driving now, we can get to Michigan before it opens."
This made us giggle for like twenty minutes. Later when we were playing Guitar Hero at 2 am and Manda needed to use the bathroom 8 times. Ryan and I staged an intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment