Thursday, May 7, 2009

Y'all don't want to step to dis.

I am always hungry and will never be full. Faces, la la, names, fa la la, trenches.

I keep listening to music I listened to from elementary up til high school. Say Anything, Save Ferris, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Laura Nyro, Say Hi To Your Mom, Something Corporate, Against Me!, Paranoid Social Club, Lillix (yay, seventh grade), Bedouin Soundclash, Billy Bragg, The Ataris...seriously. And at least half of those are shit that I probably would talk shit about if it was introduced to me now, which is admittedly sort of dumb, but in general Something Corporate is not a good band, nor is . The other half is still amazing. I love Against Me! forever. I love them so much, regardless of the shitty shit they put out now. I didn't listen to them much for a while because I overloaded on them last year. But like...Jawbreaker and Against Me!, Northstar and even Lifetime, the fucking Locust and every 90s song that we listened to in high school (which became a nostalgia in itself). Everything's making me so happy and nostalgic.

Listening to Against Me! right now, specifically stuff from Reinventing Axl Rose (Walking Is Still Honest right now - which I actually still want to get tattooed on my feet at some point), is making me thrilled. I can't wait to see Panda and Ryan, go to Wegmans and watch LOST and...fuck. It'll be Ry-Sam-Pandamonium.

Sleep has consequences, despite it's normally wonderful benefits. Although, it is such a strange necessity: everything needs to stop being completely conscious for a little while in order to consciously function later. Dreaming has consequences. I have had nightmares since I was very young, and terrible ones since I was 13. Ones that still don't quite go away after I've woken up. The world spins and aches until I've completely snapped out. I should do that. 3...2...1.

All this sleep reminds me: I need a nap, and that is now what I shall do.

We were probably watching Law & Order because LOST didn't exist yet.


DISNEYLAND.


Ry took me to semi-formal. Senses Fail style.


OMG MS.


I was trying to rule the world and Ryry was about to jump and die.


Our band! Wait..




They have a point.


Epic ball.


Manda's grad party. Wasted say what?


Ren Faire :D Ryan beat my ass :(


Road trip.<3








And these are my friends,
and this is my home.

2 comments:

  1. I used to be so obsessed with Northstar and Lillix..its a bit silly. I was just listening to Sugarcult and something corporate the other day and it took me way back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D It's always nice to hear stuff you haven't in a while!

    ReplyDelete