Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You didn't just switch teams; you left the game.

Goals for the next year or so:
  1. Stop being so co-dependent on other people.
  2. Write as much as possible. Hopefully, work up confidence to submit things.
  3. Stop accommodating everyone around me regardless of how it makes me feel.
  4. See WHY? live.
  5. Successfully move into Sad/Glad House
  6. Start dreads once my hair is about two inches longer than it is now.
  7. Lose approximately 10 to 15 pounds.
  8. Get a damn job or at least work on enough sets that I can pay for shit with the money from them.
  9. Get a Filbert. If you don't know what that is, please see this article and this picture.
  10. Have a fairly large collection of 1/2" plugs (and etc. such stuff).
  11. Work on confidence issues, anxiety, etc.
  12. Start side pieces, hopefully be done with at least the outlines.
And some other shit I can't write here.

1 comment: