Friday, May 22, 2009

See? I hold them for you!

I leave on Sunday to go home. I packed my stuff up (INSANE amounts of boxes) with David and filled up his car. Kids here are so fucking spoiled and wasteful; they throw away (read: donate far less than throw away) so much stuff. Someone left a full length mirror in the parking structure while we were leaving so I took it. I'd rather take it and use it than have it go to some landfill. I separated all my stuff into recyclables and garbage carefully, and was pretty shocked at the lack of any organization in the actual trash room. Bullshittery. Stupid, careless. Anyways!

Eric gave me a metric ton of music and so I've been listening to dubstep while packing all day. And the Woods. "Broke" is probably my favorite song, but "Make Time For Kitty" is wonderful and makes me smile, too. I'm currently listening to Zomby. I dig it.

Undie Run was fucking fun. Heidi and I got ready and then met up with Nathan and Greg at Justin's apartment. There were quite a few people there and we all continued getting happy, then the four of us went and got stuff from my room, then Heidi's. Then we ran at midnight, went to the dance party, danced for a few hours, had a damn good time, went to Zac's at 4 am afterwards, hung out with Jesse and Alex, and left at 5:30 am. Super funsies.

Some of these are from my camera, but the nice ones are by Sarah Lee (found them via Facebook).

Heidi and I dancing (I'm in the orange). Some guy is trying to pick me up in a peculiar manner (the Force?).


Nathan carrying me :P He graduates tomorrow and that sort of bums me out. There are quite a few people I'll miss that are peacing out this year.


Insanity into the foam party


Us and Ade <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://images2d.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp53684%3Enu%3D3252%3E56%3B%3E8%3B9%3EWSNRCG%3D3264%3C7478232%3Bnu0mrj">
Heidi and I with safety stamps, haha.


Pre-partying


DJs


Jesse and Alex


Jean and Heidi (so stoked to live with them and Anna at Glad House) and I holding Nathan.

2 comments:

  1. UNDIE RUN. fucking amazing. alex used to tell me stories.

    ack, i want to go to chapman.
    right now. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Chapman, lady! :D NOW!

    ReplyDelete