Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's been one week since you looked at me...

So a little less than two weeks ago, Ryan had a pretty epic 90s house party. TONS of plaid, backwards hats, flannel, Nirvana, Barenaked Ladies & Eve 6, "Radical" and "Girl Power!," shin-length socks, high tops, Nintendo-playing, etc. It was fucking bomb. It was a much smaller party than Ryan's usual ones (this was on purpose); there were only like 15 people at any given time, which was helpful when it came time to find somewhere to pass out. In short, it was a great time with great people. When we do something, we go full throttle, kehkeh.

Oh, and I dressed as Daria. I neglected the green jacket because it was hot has hell, but I spoke with a monotone voice (though I can do a spot-on Sandy voice) for at least a little while. :P


Pyramid! On the bottom = Ron, Ryan, Manda. 2nd row = me, Toby. Top = Mike.


Ron, me, Manda, and Ryan duking it out.


Manda, Toby, me, Ron, and Ryan in Janice's room doing...crack or something.


FUCKING GOLDENEYE, AW YEAH.


Me and Manda starting a girl band! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment