Monday, July 6, 2009

Yo yo, bye bye.

So in my hurry to put up photos of those dresses, I neglected to show some lovely pictures of last weekend! Specifically, Friday. I'll update about the 4th later.

But before that, I should note a few things that I've been thinking about lately:
  • Indifference is cruel. Dare I say...cowardly?
  • Loyalty is rare (but luckily I've found it in a few folks).
  • Love is objective.
These are all things I already knew, but have been going through my head more than usual as of late.

I had brunch with Richard this morning, then an interview at Barnes & Nobles. Brunch was nice; we went to the B'ville Diner and talked a bunch. It was really great to catch up with somebody I hadn't seen since 2007ish despite Richard picking me up a couple times a week for school all through my sophomore year. He graduated with David ('06) and I don't see many people from that class anymore, so it was nice to see him. My interview went extremely well, I think. I was all nervous about my piercings showing, but the manager walked up and had an eyebrow ring, so I instantly felt less mixed feelings (if I had to take my nostril ones out to work, that'd instantly cut $50 from my earnings because I'd get them redone as soon as I wasn't working, haha). She liked me, I think/hope, and seemed very nice and like a strong manager, so hopefully I'll get the job. Discounted food/fraps, y/y?


Manda says I look Russian here; I agree.


Back row: Me, Toby, Kevin, Ryan, Papa Harvey
Front: Ron, Manda, Tom


Manda and I got fans as a present from Papa Harvey :D


Ryan on my pained back.


Toby looking fuckin' thrilled with Tom on his shoulder.


Ronnie and I.


Holy shit Eddie's cat.

1 comment:

  1. aww the cat lol but i love ur pics.. one of my fav things to do is go to dinner with my friends always fun.. xx

    ReplyDelete