Friday, July 24, 2009

It's in the palm of my new hand.

I look like an old apple. I've been bruising like crazy lately, my complexion's all funky, and I'm my posture's worse by the day. And I'm weak, fatigued, etc. so I suppose that's led to me not wanting to do much, but I'm working on it. Hopefully some yoga and extra sleep'll help (although-having a wrist brace, dizziness, and insomnia makes these goals difficult). Whatevah, I'll make due and hopefully bring myself to work out infront of people at the school's gym when I get back, haha.

Saturday is a fantastic friend's 21st birthday. I made him a fancy schmancy mix, found a lovely card, and am sending a surprise package. This is the mix track listing:
  1. Frank Black - Dog In The Sand
  2. Electric President - Adrift In Space, Or Whatever
  3. Appleseed Cast - View of a Burning City
  4. The Killers - Everything Will Be Alright
  5. Explosions in the Sky - Your Hand In Mine
  6. WHY? - Simeon's Dilemma
  7. Subtle - The Hook
  8. Explosions in the Sky - Our Last Days As Children
  9. Reaching Quiet - Out of the Cold into the Cabinet: The Moth
  10. Set Fire to Flames - 'I Will Be True' (From Lips of Lying Dying Wonder Body #1)
  11. WHY? - Light Leaves
  12. Sigur Rós - Over the Bend
  13. Man Man - Van Helsing Boombox
  14. Built to Spill - Else
  15. Teddybears ft. Nenah Cherry - Yours to Keep
  16. Astronautalis - Ocean Walk
  17. Interpol - Untitled
  18. Surprise track
Also, I'm getting a scarification piece on my ribcage in just a week! :-O I can't believe it. I'm so stoked/nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment